Whatever will be

Monday, April 02, 2007

New Phone ...

After Saturday's incident of my bag being stolen, hubby went out at night to buy a new lock with his friends. He reached home at abt 1am, I had already fallen asleep, but got to wake up to open the door for him. Then, he asked me to take a look at what he has bought... He bought a new Sony Ericsson W850i for me! OMG! It is the same model which I've owned. It was expensive as the phone was without any contract. He spent $500+ :( *heart pain for him*
The first thought that came to my mind was why did he spend money to buy the SAME phone?? He could have brought me to choose another phone??? I just casually asked why did he buy the same phone? He said that he didn't dare to just buy any phone. So, he bought the same model which I owned.
After that, I was feeling very very very guilty... Of cos, I didn't dare to tell him. Of cos, I'm touched by his actions, thks hubby :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home