Whatever will be

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Past relationships...

This afternoon bro was at my place when I was watching SCV's 婚礼...
He was asking abt the storyline and such... The wife in the show was unhappy that her husband still kept in contact and meets his ex-gf. Then bro asked: Why cannot meet ex-gf/bf after break-up? This left me ponder...
How many of us actually keep in contact with our ex(s)?
How genuinely comfortable are we IF we meet? Would we avoid if possible?
There are pple who feels 'ok'...
Honestly, I feel awkward. Perhaps keeping in contact is fine, via sms/msn... But meeting? I don't think so... Or maybe thats bcos I never tried "arranging" a meeting before? Perhaps my view will change IF it happens?
Then... how many of us will feel comfortable IF our "the other half" meets their ex(s)?
Definitely I don't feel comfortable. Of cos I will still let him go. But I would want to know how the meeting goes! Perhaps women are petty in terms of this? Or it is just me?

3 Comments:

  • At 1:43 pm, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    Hahaha... it's not just u... I'm like that too... maybe because I, myself feel that they'll always be in our memories and best not to be touched,... As once, your heart has been with that person, the percentage of triggling with love will be higher than those you never been in love. And what for stay in contact if there's no future with the 2 of you? Won't you feel awkwards? For once you've been so closed together before... anyway, if I feel I can't be friends with my exs, my the other half also cannot... coz we tend to think something will happen, if ourselves think something will happen... :P

     
  • At 11:49 am, Blogger Juliet said…

    Just want to say hi... your blog background same as mine.. pink pink one..heee.. wow, u blog so often..quite free hor..heee

    To comment on this topic, my personal view is I will not allow Stanley to meet his ex-gf..he will die until very ugly if I find out...haha anyway, sometimes ago I happened to meet one of the guys which I used to go out with, I am glad that I didnt marry him..very ah chek now...haha.. so, should just keep the happy memories as it is lah

     
  • At 2:16 am, Blogger Allan said…

    Very ironic, Daisy always want to meet all my ex-gfs. She wants to see how they look like, behave and why I fell for them. hmmmm... And i m the one reluctant to meet exs..

    I just think there isn't a need.

    What say you?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home