Whatever will be

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Clever... Part 2

Not long ago, I mentioned that someone praise that I'm clever...
Few days ago, or was it last wk? another colleague say I'm clever!
kekeke.... And I was bo liao enough to ask her yesterday what incident made her feel that I'm clever? hahaha.....
This colleague seldom praise pple.... lagi seldom praise me! hahaha.... so as conveyed to her that I will blog it down.... I did! This is worth remembering right Bel? heehee
Another good news to share is that our "Baby" finally give birth on Monday! hahaha.... After all the roller coaster rides, we have finally sign-off! Yippie! Hope that all will be well till after 18th April...

4 Comments:

  • At 8:14 pm, Blogger Annabel said…

    hahaha! really 受不了你. ya... it isn't ez to earn my compliments. so it's really worth bloggin it down. muahahahaha!

    and ya, congrats! wish your baby healthy healthy all the way till after 18th!

     
  • At 11:52 pm, Blogger jaslene said…

    hahaha... sama-sama ok? wish ur "baby" healthy healthy all the way too!

     
  • At 2:00 am, Blogger Dental Care said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 2:01 am, Blogger Dental Care said…

    http://www.filecabi.net/video/children-see-do.html

    Sis..
    happen to come across this .. find it very interesting ...
    wanna share it with u ..
    pls take a look..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home