Whatever will be

Sunday, December 17, 2006

New Handphone!


New HP! chioz right?
Actually I'm a really practical person... White color? Easily get dirty leh!
Wanted to get a 3G phone cos hubby has it. To make video call from the same svc provider is FOC! So, of cos I dun mind! However, there are no cheap n gd phones back then *abt 1 month ago*. Hubby's phone is a "candy bar". I'm sick n tired of candy bars. Wanted to try a slide phone. But no nice~ one then... Until... S.E W850i ... But it was way too expensive! $598 fo 2 yr contract! OMG!.....
Until last wk... Singte~ got promo for 1 wk, $99 for 2 yrs contract! My svc provider is offering at $338! But.... that would mean:
- change svc provider *3G with hubby got to pay!*
- change HP no. *troublesome... need to inform banks, schools, frens, etc etc etc... *
HOW?
For those who know... I still change lah.... hahaha
Luv it... no regrets... heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home