Whatever will be

Monday, October 23, 2006

Learning process ...

Somewhere in August, I mentioned that I started on a new project...
Finally, the requirements are signed-off! As usual, it was delayed. Nonetheless, we've already tried our very best.
After a "round-abt", although I've never worked with this gp of consultants before, I am glad that they are from the same IT firm which we've worked with previously ... *glad*... so far, they are quite helpful & knowledgeable :)
The teamates which I'm currently working with, I'm still in the process of understanding them better, and of cos, for them to understand me better!
With the previous team, our 'mo qi' is fantastic ... maybe bcos we've worked together for a number of years and slowly, over time, we build up the team's rapport ... we use our faults and plus points to complement each other???
Over the last 2 months, a lot has been done over the deadlines... of cos, there are more rapport to be 'built'... but so far, there has been improvements and I'm still in this learning process... Maybe bcos of the tight schedules, maybe becos of the comparsions at the back of my mind? Maybe bcos this team has fewer number of pple? Does race and gender matters?
The most important thing is "interest"... Initially I do not have ANY interest... After 2 months, the "feelings" start to develop... amazing right?!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home