Whatever will be

Monday, July 31, 2006

Continuation...

Continue from bel's blog
oh...sob sob...dunno what to say...wait lyn will surely say us again *wink*true true... whatever u say is true n close to heart... like what lyn says, I am the "interested" party instead :( And Lyn will also say that these comments will be never ending...
the only team without 'Form Type' differentiation...
the only team to be reprimanded over the phone [where in fact all in the area can hear] for having no work to do and laughing like nobody's business
the only team who do OT on the team's discretion
the only team whose peak is difft from the rest
the only team who is just different...
Next yr will be new teamates for u gals... As for me, got to work on another project. Don't even know if will there still be? "Proposed" teamates may change? But confirm not as gd 默契...
At my current 'corridor' place, nobody joke as much with me... not as much laughter...
nobody for me to "gang up" with to tease others...
This afternoon Lyn came to show me some photos and started her dunno-what-she-is-talking stuff again.... She herself dunno what she is talking [as usual]... We all know that... Hahaha...
Bring back memories again...
Never-ending memories again...

4 Comments:

  • At 10:04 pm, Blogger Annabel said…

    wow! i totally forgot abt this:

    "the only team to be reprimanded over the phone [where in fact all in the area can hear] for having no work to do and laughing like nobody's business"

    i guess muz be due to my selective memory again! hehehe.. (^-^)"

     
  • At 9:55 pm, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    signz... guess all of us has some sort of work problem... this is really so sick... must we really need to change ourselves to suit the company??? is the company really that important? really can't get over it... maybe I really should "grow up and be more matured"!!!

     
  • At 10:30 pm, Blogger bearlyn said…

    u nvr fail to catch me when my blurness catch me hor =p

    i rem that!! although i have 'selective hearing'.. hehe

     
  • At 1:03 am, Blogger jaslene said…

    Haha... of cos, as usual!
    Jus read ur blog, glad that ur smiles (+ blurness) is back! Congrats!
    "Miss her" I dun think u gals will?
    I may need to work with her :(....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home