Whatever will be

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Birthday!

Last wk was my birthday... Didn't expect anything from hubby. Cos every yr is the same...
No surprises, no gifts. Already got used to it. He was like that from Day 1 I knew him...
I even got to book the makan place myself...
Well, I choose myself huh? No regrets though :)
On the Day, as usual, I woke up in the morning and went in the bathroom, wanted to brush my teeth...
I saw a birthday card agst the mirror! OMG! I opened up the card and it was from hubby!
I was very touched! In the card, he told me how appreciated he is all these yrs...
He bought something for me... something which I told him I wanted to buy, that was several wks ago.
He refused to let me buy, even though it was my own money, he told me to save more for our reno...
I swear that at that time of point, I am not hinting to him at all. Cos I know he won't take my hint in the 1st place!
As my birthday came nearer, my sixth sense told me that maybe he will buy that for me?
But I just brushed the thought away cos I know it won't happen!
of cos, other details in the card aren't supposed to be mentioned here *wink*
After I read the card, I went to him and hug him, of cos, he had already woke up...
I hug him so tight... My tears flow... I was very very very touched...
In the evening, we went to eat... no more surprises of cos!

2 Comments:

  • At 2:42 am, Blogger Daisie said…

    Oh my goodness!!!! Happy belated bday... I didnt even know til i read this blog... anyways.. hope you had a fab day and many more to come

    with love
    DnA
    xxx

     
  • At 10:15 pm, Blogger bearlyn said…

    so touching... ur husband is so doting towards u leh =) stay happy!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home