Whatever will be

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Depression state over....

For the last one month, I've been mentioning that I've sort-of-depression due to work...
Thks to BeL for the reminder, I must blog down and inform everyone that the major period of distress is over! Thks everyone for "hearing" my complains...
Although on/off the state of "sian-ness" will come, but at least I don't dread going to work :P
Got to work to earn $$$... At least, I can kill time, i can meet more pple...
Anyway, cnY is going to be over soon! Yippie!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:39 pm, Blogger Annabel said…

    haha! cant remember i've asked you to blog it down.. kekeke..

    anyway! 我们只能无奈的接受老板的安排。^^

    oooh.. when will another long break comes???

     
  • At 9:57 pm, Blogger jaslene said…

    yah hor~
    think is I reminded myself, then u agreed with me...
    haiz....
    my 'long break' is coming in March... yippie!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home