Whatever will be

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Da Vinci Code

After much hesitation, we finally decided to watch this show... Why hesitate? Cos hubby & I are trying to save as much $ as possible & its been a long time since we last catch a movie. And there are so much comments abt this show...
Total spent = $25 ($19 for movie tickets + $6 for popcorns n drink) Popcorns are a must!
Went to Yishun to catch the 1140pm show.... Went home for a bath first... scared of cold, end up wearing jeans and bringing my cardigan along..
The first ten minutes in the theatre was still alright...
After sometime, I start to feel that the air is stuffy... i'm beginning to sweat... Still tolerating.... After a while, the patrons started going out of the theatre... I wanted to go out too! To complain to the staff that the aircon is spoilt! Hubby stopped me and reminded me that those patrons going out must have gone to complain already... True enough, after abt 30mins, the air was a BIT better... Still no air-con though. Perhaps Fan only...
At the end of the show, there were 2 staff standing near the stairs to exit. Patrons started crowding ard them. Being a typical KPO person, I moved forward to see what has happened... They are actually giving away complimentary passess. I took ours of cos.... But, they didn't make any announcement/explanations to us, some patrons just walked away. *Unfair*
If u were to ask me, "So how's the show"? I can only say that I didn't enjoy as much as I thought I would have... Maybe it is due to the aircon? Maybe it is due to the show itself?

3 Comments:

  • At 4:51 am, Blogger Daisie said…

    Hey, we saw it too... Ummm, I too didnt think it was THAT good... Allan thot it was quite interesting cos of the plot, the puzzles etc!!! Must be a bloke thing?!?!?

    Allan asked where were the kids?!?!?!?

     
  • At 10:10 am, Blogger jaslene said…

    haha....maybe ladies don't know how to appreciate as much :)
    Kids are with my in-laws every Friday to Saturday!
    One month and u 2 will be back!

     
  • At 11:42 am, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    hehheheee... is it? I like it very much leh... only my hubby cannot aprreciate it... it actually makes me more understand on the book... maybe when u read the book u'll like it better... better remember to pass u the book next time i see u...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home