Whatever will be

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Taekwondo...

Today is the 1st lesson of Zyon's taekwondo's class. Held in the evenings...
As usual, he is rather kiasu and kiasi ... So, I 'brainwashed' him on our way to the community club... Told him that it is ok if he dunno, slowly after practice he will catch up, blah blah blah...
He is the newest and youngest student in class. The instructor asked 2 of the more senior students to teach Zyon. Both are at the most 15 yrs old.
Not sure if he's learning too slow... Of the 1.5 hrs class, he only managed to learn 2 actions ... Saw that the senior female student teach him till she give up and asked another senior male student to teach Zyon instead! OMG! *worried*
Nevertheless, I continued to sit at a corner to watch him and encourage him...
The worst part came when there was a 3-min break for the students to rest. The senior male student came towards my direction and said:
"Auntie har... go home must ask him to practice at least 5 mins everyday hor..."
*faintz!*
He called me "Auntie" so naturally!!! Arghhhh!!! And I am only in my mid (to haven't reach late) twenties!
Still got to face the fact that I am an auntie in other pple's eyes after all... *sign*

2 Comments:

  • At 10:17 pm, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    Hi hi... Auntie!!! Ai ya!!! Accept it lah... that day I also have someone calling auntie and I think he's already in secondary school!!! Sians lah!!! But really can't help it... we are really getting old lah... 3 more years become 30!!! AHAHAHAHHH~~!!!! Can't think about that!!! Cannot accept that fact u noe.... ^_^

     
  • At 12:37 am, Blogger Allan said…

    Dun worry,
    it does not matter what people call u...
    It is the heart that matters!!!

    Live Young!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home