Whatever will be

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Primary One orientation

Last sat was Zyon's Pri 1 orientation. Back to my own school... It was 15 yrs since I've graduated... *opps, did I jus reveal my age? Hahaha*
Time for National anthem, Pledge and school song... And ... yes! I remember my Primary school song! Except for some minor changes in the lyrics over the years, the others are the same...
The school compound is still the same, with some new coats of paint and new extension of buildings ... some teachers are still teaching there, one of my classmate is a teacher there! Oh wow...
Even some of the canteen vendors are still the same! OMG!
How time flies...

2 Comments:

  • At 1:01 am, Blogger Annabel said…

    hey! come to think of it, you aren't that old... coz the canteen vendors and those teachers are still there and very much alive! haha!

     
  • At 10:56 pm, Blogger jaslene said…

    Hahaha.... yah hor... ~">

     

Post a Comment

<< Home