Whatever will be

Friday, December 29, 2006

Coming out of depression...

Somewhere last tues/wed, i had depression...
You may ask "Are you sure?", "Are you absolutely sure?"
"Yes" will be my reply.
I just recovered from it this wednesday...
The past one week was terribily terrible...
Sudden fear, sudden tears, no smiles, faking smiles, uncontrollable temper and emotions...
Thks to hubby who was there to support me, my colleagues and my frens who knew and supported me self-lessly...
Perhaps i am seen as cheerful and talkative. Hence, when 'it' happen, the pple ard me sensed it...
This is one of the side effects which I had after I give birth to my elder child - severe post natal depression. After that time, I had this depression thing once in every few years. At times, it will recover by itself the next day. This is the 3rd serious attack after 6 yrs. Of course, I didn't escape from the problem. I faced it and had medication... I wont be ashamed to tell others...
That's why I will try my best to visit my frens who had jus given birth, just being there for them to talk to makes a difference.
Frens out there who are mums-to-be or future mums-to-be, pls take good care of urself after giving birth, mentally prepared and don't be shy to talk to frens and pple ard you :)

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home