Whatever will be

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Shifting back to our own house

As u may know, we have shifted back to our newly renovated house since abt 2 wks ago...
hmmm.... I find that unpacking is like playing a game... what's that game called har?
Where u open 2 cards to find a matching pair....
Similarly, when I was unpacking, there are 40 over boxes.. So can u imagine, when i opened the 1st box to pack the things into the kitchen cabinet, there are some things inside the box which i may decide to pack into the storeroom instead. Hence, I put it away 1st. then few boxes later, when i start to pack my storeroom, i gotta find where is my 1st box! hahaha.... interesting right?
I also find that I understand H better cos of this house. The more I understand, the more I cannot take it... arghhh..... update u all when i have the time ...
Anyway, i promised a lot of pple that i will upload my house's photos.... soon ok.... give me some more time *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home