Whatever will be

Sunday, February 18, 2007

Reunion Dinner

Earlier on we had our yearly charcoal steamboat reunion dinner at my in laws place. Although hubby and I are married for the 8th year, this yr is the 1st yr that I went earlier to help out! The kids are old enough and just nice this year's is a Saturday! So I can finish up the housework and go over at ard noon.
But... my 1 month+ niece 'Quinn' is at my in laws place and the maid is not there! End up, I took care of the bb most of the time instead of helping out! Hahaha.... Of cos, I still managed to help to prepare the food! Forgot to take photo though...
Conclusion: Still manage to meet my obj of helping my mil...
Maybe it's been a long time since I last took care of such a young bb..... she just want pple to carry her! OMG! Last time zyon n rachel aren't like her! No more bbs for myself... hahaha...
Tomr is the 1st day of CNY... The next few days will be extremely tired... Got to go many places.. If don't go, I dun feel good, cos it is a once-in-a-yr thing and the elders are expecting us to visit them... So, no choice lah! CNY IS TIRING... That's why I hate CNY.... Hope Wed will come soon... can go back to work! hahaha.... Abnormal me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home