Whatever will be

Friday, February 16, 2007

V Day

Hubby and I dun "celebrate" V day ...
On the eve of V Day, here is our conversation:
Me: Hmmm... dunno if tomr will receive flowers or not hor?
Hubby: What?! Told u before already hor, "that" time is the 1st and last time hor!
Me: I don't expect anything from u, dun worry. Maybe some secret admirer will give me??
*Faintz*
On V day, my gd fren got flowers delivery from her hubby, I MMSed hubby my fren's flowers. He called me in the afternoon and here is our conversation:
Hubby: What is tt photo for?
Me: Just to tell u that W got flowers from S lah, nice hor?
Hubby: Bo liao... *slience*... u know or not? So many housework not done?! I started this afternoon till now, still got so many things not done! Blah blah blah... i tell u har, i leave things not done 'A' and 'B' for u, u better do it before CNY! Blah Blah Blah...
Me: Let's hang up the phone, dun wan to talk to u!
*Faintz*
So how? do u think I've enjoyed my V Day?

3 Comments:

  • At 10:53 pm, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    ai ya... dun sad lah... all our hubbies the same one lah... now then u know meh? ... that's why we love them what... heheehehee... you know how many years I've nagged for gifts and how many tears I dropped for V-days... that only this year I've got it?... and you know how many years later I'll get it again? 3, 5 or maybe 10 years!!!... so dun sad lah... maybe next year you'll get lor... like me nag more lah... hahahaha... ^_^

     
  • At 12:02 am, Blogger jaslene said…

    hahaha I jus read ur blog :>
    Actually it is not that I want him to buy anything for me, the point is he shouldn't nag at me for NOT doing housework on V DAY!

     
  • At 11:23 pm, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    hahaha... I understand... I think both our men are so alike... my man just nag at me today for not doing housework too!!! haiz... hehehehee

     

Post a Comment

<< Home