Whatever will be

Friday, February 23, 2007

Is it good to marry your 初恋情人 aka "first lover"?

Yesterday we went to Pizza Hut for a "Team" lunch. One of our team-mate will be moving to another team in March. Though we are still in the same Branch, the feeling is still 'sad'. She is a nice gal! Helpful with no temper! I got the chance to work even closer with her for the PF project. Nice experience and she has been a great team-mate and project mate!
天下没有不散之宴席...
Anyway, one topic came out admist the talks & gossips ...
Is it good to marry your 初恋情人 aka "first lover"?
haha... the "debate" was quite fun and interesting! Generally, most of them say "Yes"! But I say "No"! Haha... If there's only one, how do you know he/she is the best?! Of cos, there's never-ending to it. ie. The grass is always greener at the other end! I still stick to my answer of 'No'...
There are 2 sides to everything... Depends on each individual. :)
On a seperate note, today my Director "came by" and asked if I'm ok? She said I looked "heavy", "serious with thoughts", "as if something bothering me?". Hmmm... am I ok? Work-wise, yes, I'm fine! But... there's something else bothering me... something else in my mind... which I can't blog it down here... This shall be with me only... You don't have to guess... cos u can't guess it... I'm fine. Really.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:11 am, Blogger Annabel said…

    my answer is also "No"! hehehe...

    aiya, why never give your Director that chance to 开导你? she's so bored sitting inside her room, should have given the lady a chance to chit-chat mah...

    sigh... dunno who's the other suay soul who need to endure her talking non-stop.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home