Whatever will be

Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bag was stolen :(

Today went swimming with the 2 kids and my mil. After that, we went sakae sushi for lunch. Hubby met us there... After lunch, we went Cold S for supermarketing.
As usual, the lazy me will put my bag in the trolley. My bulk swimming bag was placed in the trolley. Got to admit that there were times where we didn't have direct vision to the trolley. At one pt in time, rachel even complained she was cold. I even took out her sweater for her. *maybe thats when the thief noticed?*
Upon making payment, I realised that my whole bag was gone! My wallet, HP, house keys were all inside! Everything was gone! I know that it is my mistake. I'm careless. This is the 1st time it happened even though I've done it so many times! Unlucky me :(
Immediately I reported to the office and my hubby called the police, so that they can come and request the office to view the CCTV.
The person didn't switch off my HP. THe phone jus kept ringing. Only once the phone was cut off. ANyway, I've terminated all the cards and suspended my phoneline. All the trouble are still FINE... But the precious numbers in my SIM card!!! I'm so sad. And my IC. Got so spend $$$ to make new one. Maybe it is heaven's will. Jus happened that few months ago I've changed my chinese name. Thought that I got to wait till 30 yrs to change my IC for a subsidised rate. So now... no choice...
And my HP! My frens would know that i luv this phone very much! Now I'm too broke to get a new phone :( ANyone cares to sponsor? hahaha...
The police report indicate the in-charge. A familiar dialect name. He is my poly classmate! Hahaha... I knew that he is in my area, but really coincident lah... Haha.... Few yrs back when something happened in my house, one of the police officers is my lecturemate! heehee...
Anyway, I've buy 4D in whatever relevant numbers... Hahaha.... You all know what I'm thinking right? *wink*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home