Whatever will be

Monday, March 26, 2007

Swimming alone...

Last Sat Zyon has to go back to school for his school's "Innovation Day". Opposite his school is Safra. So, I decided to be "healthy" and plan to go swimming @ Safra while waiting for his school to end the event.
Too bad hubby needs to work and can't go with me. This is my 1st time swimming alone! omg! Remember those days where i will go swimming with Mian or Wei. heehee, those are simply wonderful and carefree days!
Anyway, hubby and I had breakfast first. After that, he asked me whether I'm sure I want to go? Actually I was tempted to ask him to drive me back home to watch my korean dramas! Haha... But luckily I didn't. Saturday morning Safra was quite empty. I didn't go to the deep pool. Didn't dare to go alone lah. Heehee. I went to the "medium" pool cum jaccuzi pool. Took my time to swim, to enjoy the jaccuzi and I nearly fell asleep when the sun shines on me! Haha... I spent abt 1.5hrs there. The only thing which I don't like are the guys who like to lie on the pathways of the swimming pool to suntan! They are so inconsiderate! For a moment, I thought didnt have "space" to walk to the shower room!
After that, I felt so relax. Really, to stop and rest & relax so as to go on further...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home