Whatever will be

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Something different!

Yesterday went clubbing. Hahaha… ‘clubbing’, a place and a word that has not been associated with me for at least 4-5 yrs.
Went with 2 of my goodie frens, one of them “brought” almost 20 other frens along. Well… sort of dampen my mood initially. It was such a rare chance for us to go clubbing together. Actually during my clubbing days, these 2 frens aren’t really my clubbing khakis. Only went with them a few times. Hmmm… Maybe shld organize a ‘gathering’ of all my clubbing khakis! Hahaha… It must be real fun! Anyway, despite everything, we went. Of cos, the place we choose is more towards retro music! Even though it is not as popular as it used to be, but, it is still our all time favourite! BUT…it played quite a number of niceee retro songs quite early. We danced from abt 10 plus till abt 1am. Left at 1.30am cos the songs are not as nice… Needless to say, I can’t hold my liquor as well as I used to be. Last time, hahaha 想当年… Well, as I say, take it positively, at least I only need to spend little $ to be ‘high’. Hahaha…
Today, as I promised, I went to perm/highlight and did treatment for my hair. $170!!! *sign*…
If you ask me whether it is nice, well… ok lah….wait till Monday see what my colleagues say. heehee...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home