Whatever will be

Friday, July 29, 2005

Superstarz


Well, Friday morning what to post? Of cos it is on yesterday's Superstar results! Weicong & Ruth are both out of the semis. Although Weicong is not one of those whom i support, compare with Jason, I'll still prefer Weicong.
Frankly speaking, i thought Weilian will be out. I know that he will be out sooner or later. Jus hoping that he can stay for as long as possible cos I really like to see him sing on stage. When the results are out, Weilian is the 2nd person to be announced that he is in the semis! My tears dropped! I can get to see him sing on stage again! This wk's competition is on one fast and one slow number. I really got worried! How could weilian suppose to sing the fast number?! When he sings "Qing fei de yi", I was really happy. It is one of my favourite songs and now weilian is singing! Although he can't dance and he can only sway from left to right, but I admire his courage! Saw his genuine big smile and relief when the judges gave him the score? Felt that it was a big recognition to him!
Over the numerous times when i see him on the show, he really inspire me to be a better person! That is, don't take things for granted. Everybody knows this but whether u can do it or not is another thing. I admire his courage, for we know that he, as a visually-impaired person, to take part in such competition will be under tremendous stress, as compared to other contestants. I'm so worried that he'll be left out among the other contestants.
Will continue to support him and of cos not forgetting my other favourites: Junyang, Derrick & Kelly! Out of the four, the most worrying one is Weilian...But, I will continue to support the 4 of them!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:31 am, Blogger Annabel said…

    sigh.. weicong is out..
    *sob* *sob*

    but can save me some $$$ liao.. coz nn to vote anymore.. blessin in disguise?

     
  • At 5:24 pm, Blogger jaslene said…

    No worries, like what we say, channel all your funds to kelly :P

     
  • At 7:51 pm, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    Hihihi!!! You really voted?!!! I only vote on last week contest for Kelly!!! REAlly really like her a lot!!! REAlly find her looks like a superstar!!! REally wishes her all the luck she can get!!! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home