Whatever will be

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

aUniTieZ

I've finally dyed my hair. DIY dye. Becoming very auntie hor...
But really can save a lot. Heehee... Hubby did it for me. Though not as "even" as what did salon will do. But. It costs less than $20 for DIY-ing! When he sees the result, immediately went to buy one for himself and I dyed for him. His color not as obvious as mine, but still managed to cover all his white hair. Kekeke...
Zyon is sick *again*. Fever since sat night. sob sob... Today went back to school. Though no more fever, but still got cough. What to do? Other than sending him to school, dun feel "safe" enough to send him to other 'place'. Just got to pray hard that he will recover asap. Poor boy...Hubby & I thought that he is always sick 'cos during my pregnancy, I didn't eat as much "good food" as I did for Rachel. Is this true? I also dunno?
Hmmm... Saw a shoe cabinet and wanted to buy. Costs $89. But, "auntie" instinct and "auntie" info says that Carrefour selling for < $50! Got to see for myself. Maybe I'll jus buy that!Hopefully yhe instinct can help me save money. Haha!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:22 am, Blogger bearlyn said…

    Hey, that's not auntie to DIY dye okie.. keke..

    Seldom that I do it at salon.. my mum has been doing it for me all along.. =) and you know how sensitive I am to "auntie" labelling.. hahhahah... so i thought i need to say this =p

     
  • At 10:54 am, Blogger Annabel said…

    nO "aUnTie"! nO "aUnTie"!

    But I wanna say.. U're realli good in $$$ matters.. (^-^)"

     
  • At 3:55 pm, Blogger Daisie said…

    Hey... we dye our own hair and now cut our own hair!!! hehehe.. see our blog for examples!!!

    Love DnA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home