Whatever will be

Friday, July 08, 2005

Zyon is sick!

Summarised Dairy:
2nd july-Zyon is sick. Fever again. Never-ending for these 2 months.
4th - took child mc to take care of him.
5th-send him back to school and I went back to work. Afternoon took time off to fetch him as his fever came back. *sign*
6th-send him back to school and I went back to work. Late afternoon teacher called *again*. Hubby fetched him. Endure till 530pm and finally it came. Went back home immediately.
At night, highest hit 41 degrees...
7th-Hubby went away and will only be back on sunday. These 2 days, zyon's recovery is extremely slow. There is improvement. But, extremely slow. I got to be patient. Child mc(s) again. No more zyon's child mc for this yr. Untilised all already.
Thoughts:
Mayb I should let him rest more before allowing him to go back to school. Mayb I should be more thick-skin to allow others to help me take care of him. But, I feel guilty if I don't take care of him myself. Always when he is sick, hope that i can "give envelope" *=tender my resignation*. Can I? Yes. But not now. Giving myself another 10 to 15 yrs? I also don't know.
Now he is taking his afternoon nap. Me? Finally got time to update this blog...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 am, Blogger bearlyn said…

    ooH.. poor thing.. hope this little one will get well soon..

    musT be really 'xin tong' to see ur boy sick ya..

    give envelope arh, erm, everyone wish but ur plan is little too long leh.. hahahhah...

    personally, I'll prefer to turn the plan around, ie to stop work for few yrs if I ever have kids and start to work again.. keke, own thots oni.. u know we are all forced by the reality of life.. to work work work... keke..

     
  • At 4:00 pm, Blogger Daisie said…

    Dun worry.. children get sick.. did you know when they have a fever, they usually have growth spurts - meaning they are growing during that period.. so think of it as a good thing and the norm... hey your Zyon is gonna be a tall, handsome young man :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home