Whatever will be

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Earrings *again*

Yesterday evening Rachel undergo tremendous torture! To remove her earrings by force!!! My heart is aching, hearing her wailing cries. But I just choose to ignore! Kept my eyes and ears to the TV program. FInally, both earrings are out.
*Home*
At night, little liquid and little blood oozes thru her little earring holes.
Carefully and painfully I applied some lotion for her. Hope it helps.
*Midnight*
While she is sound asleep, I put the earring stick-studs for her. So that the holes won't close. Heart pain again.
*Morning*
One of the studs came off!!! Out of no choice, i use her daddy to threaten her. But, to our fear, i cant find the earring hole! Think the liquid must have tried up and covered the hole. No choice. Got to put thru behind her ear lobe. But, but...the blood have dried up! Luckily, still managed to see a tiny hole. When the stick finally go thru from the behind of her ear lobe, emerging from the front ear lobe are blood stains on the stick! *Ouch*!*Heart Pain*!
*Office*
Thoughts. Is it a good or bad thing that she has to undergo when she is not even 3 yrs old? I also don't know. Mayb it is good in the sense that if anything happens to her ears *touchwood* I can point the fingers to others. ??? Selfish? Mayb. At least to consol myself.
Sign... Negative blog again... Will try to have happier blogs in future!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home