Whatever will be

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Guyz

In the office...
Jus now when i went to take hot water, an "ang mo" guy gestured for me to go 1st. I thanked him and took the water and came in to the office. As I was walking to my seat, I was thinking... This is the 1st time in my office that such thing happened to me! Haha...
To allow "ladies 1st policy", take water, opening the doors for ladies, etc.
Is it that asian guys will never do such things? OR is it jus that the guys in my office will never do that? Or is it b'cos we got too many ladies in the office?
Hmmm...wondering....

3 Comments:

  • At 9:41 pm, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    Heehee... my office guys always ladies first one leh... although mostly are asian guys what... maybe here we more ang-mo pai lor... :P

    heehee... think it's your company lah... local company maybe... hahhahaa... and maybe it's the "job and position" in your company... personal bankers are more gentlemen coz they have to work front line and talk to all costomers, your side mainly back room jobs, like accountant, who are think most straight and not so observant... (like my hubby ^_^) heheehee....

     
  • At 10:26 am, Blogger jaslene said…

    Hahaha...thks for consoling me ;P
    As-a-matter-of-fact, our hubbies are of the same kind... Think Hong's better. Heehee...

     
  • At 11:29 pm, Blogger Annabel said…

    hahaha!! did i sense stereotypin here? hehehe..

    i've encountered "ladies 1st policy" in office b4 leh.. and they're asian guys...

    at the end of the day, i wld say.. its juz sheer luck.. luck to bump into guys who practice such policy.. hee! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home