Whatever will be

Friday, July 08, 2005

SuperStar...

Just thought that I must post this...
Yesterday's results was devastating... Thought Jason will be out! But...but weijian is out instead!!!It is exactly like last round. Where I thought William will be in and Hagen will be out. Anyway, thankfully Junyang is still in...
*Sign*...Enjoyed Weijian's singing and dislike Hagen's. Fans who read this dun blame me. Individual preference ok...Shall wait for the revival round.
Next wk will be weilian's turn...Will he be in or out? Just got to hope that he choose the right song and perform to his best! And I'll support him and keep my fingers crossed!

2 Comments:

  • At 4:10 am, Blogger Dental Care said…

    hai ..
    the best is already out liao lorr...
    hiak hiak ..

     
  • At 10:34 am, Blogger bearlyn said…

    I like Junyang also =) hope he will stay on the top.. yeah!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home