Whatever will be

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Funnyz

Haiz...
Zyon not well yet. Down with "mo dan" aka virus fever. I myself was sick since sat night...till now...think not enough rest bah... Anyway, today was back to work for me! Finally after so many days. Good news is...I've slimed down 2 kg!!! hahaha....but well, pple who know me will know that this 2 kg will be easily gained back within less than 1 wk. hahaha...
Pple who know Rachel will know how attitude and arrogant she is. This morning to school as usual, her shoes on her left hand and school bag/bottle on her right hand, she walked in to her school. Usu, even with so many things on her hand, she will still be able to open the shoe cabinet. But this morning, god knows what happened, she couldn't!
Coincidentally, her male classmate was standing beside her. Her head was tilted down abt 45 degrees but eye contact *electricity* with her male classmate and she said very softly in chinese: I can't open the door. I nearly burst out laughing when i heard this!
the boy really opened the shoe cabinet for her and after that, his hands on rachel's shoulders and they walked in the school together. The boy even turned back to peep if I was still looking at them!
Muah hahahaha.....really cant stand it...She IS a gal after all...So young but yet know how to behave in this manner. hahaha...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:56 am, Blogger Annabel said…

    Waahahahahaaaa!!! The part on rachael was SOOooo FUNNY!

    Thanks for sharing! :D :D :D

     
  • At 9:46 pm, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    HahAHahaaha!!! So cute!!! Like when I was young!!! I about 5 years old already know which boy I fancy... hehehehee....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home