Whatever will be

Friday, July 15, 2005

Mixed feelings...

Hmmmz...Several pple have asked me to post a blog today. But, no inspiration. Dunno what to post also...Mixed feelings.
The inspiration which finally came actually was triggered by some of my colleagues, who are 'talking' and 'arguing' away....So funny...The rest of us jus sat back, listened to their conversions and enjoy...;P...Of cos this triggered inspiration got nothing to do with what i'm going to post...Jus that it took away my laziness...
Yesterday I told my colleagues that today I'll definitely post a blog cos yesterday night the results are out! WHat results? Of cos are the Project Superstar results!
Weilian was the 1st being announced that he was in the semi-finals! I shaked hubby hands so vigorously that he protested! Haha...
Next great news was Hagen was out! Hahaha...So bad of me... But I was really happy. Anyway, next hope is that Weijian will win in next wk's revival round!
By the way, I forgot to mention that Rachel's earrings holes have closed! DUnno if it is a good or bad thing...hmmmm
Last night Hubby suddenly asked me: What do u think we will be doing now if we got no kids???
What a "IF" question. Mayb we won't be at home? Maybe we will meet each other after work for movies or dinner? I also dunno...
But, definitely no regrets having the kids. Not at all... Hahahaha...

3 Comments:

  • At 5:26 pm, Blogger bearlyn said…

    Hehe (",) finally post something and thanks for keeping us busy for the last 15mins..

    yeah, somethings are life time committment... when it's time it's time.. keke..

    Haha, i can just sit back and relax during the revivial round.. cos Junyang is in.. get 'gan chiong' for him when he's in the next round.. pray hard that he gets thru..

    Ops, we all supporting different persons lehz.. won't cause a 'fight' hor.. kakkaka... i'm sure we won't =p

     
  • At 8:29 am, Blogger jaslene said…

    no lah, I support junyang also leh...kekeke
    semi-finals got junyang and weilian, revival got weijian.
    got to see if weijian can get in to the semis.
    ;P

     
  • At 8:58 am, Blogger Annabel said…

    Hahahaa!! Yup! Yup! Im one of those pple who asked a for a post. Hehehe.. :)

    Alriteee! Weicong is in! YiPpIe! Hmmm.. As for revival round, dunno to vote for Derrick or Leon leh.. Looks like its a "battle" b/w U and karen lah!! Lets see who wins! :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home