Whatever will be

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Sore eyes ~~

Been quite busy *& lazy* to blog recently...
Yesterday in the office ...
"I got sore eyes or not har?" I also dunno. Never got it before...
"Better go n see doctor"...
Went to see doctor after 12 noon.
After seeing the doc, immediately went to buy a pair of sunglasses. Just a cheap and normal one. Hubby scolded me for not buying a 'good' pair of sunglasses. How to? Wait no one dares to serve me... hahaha....I just went to a 'normal' store, tried on the sunglasses, pay, then went back home. As usual, can't get use to wearing sunglasses. but no choice, dun wan to srpead to my family member :P
Took MC for today... Typing my blog now. Doc asked to close my eyes to rest. But I can't sleep too much! Wait got migrain even worse! Hahaha... So blogging now, see can spread my sore eyes bacteria to those who are reading my blog yah?!
Next wk going to see superstar at Indoor Stadium. Even though Bearlyn says its 80% confirmed, but I'm really glad and thankful for that already! Already prepared what I'm going to wear, what I'm going to bring, etc. hahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home