Whatever will be

Friday, August 12, 2005

Cheap but good way to spend A day!

Hmmm...Its Friday today! Still can't start work yet...
Shifted office 2 days back on Wednesday. However, in the evening on Wednesday, we were told to take our own time-off on thurs and fri morning! For me, leave/time-off is always not enough. Is it fair to me? But well, nobody make noise, so i jus kept quiet. Used this opportunity to enjoy myself, without my kids. Hahaha.... However, my gd fren and I are quite "tight"...so we decided on a budget day. Went to Karaoke. Each of us spent $5.40! Cheap hor, cos we got voucher contributed by our colleagues. Thks to them! After the terrible singing but enjoyable session, we went to Safra for bowling, swmimming & .... my favourite ... jacuzzi! Hahaha...... For the bowling, we spend $5.40 for 2 games per person.... Cheap har! heehee...
*Superstar*
Yesterday when Derrick & Weilian stands on the stage, kinda of feel funny. I support all the last 3 male semi-finalist. But pple who knows me will know that I'm more to Weilian side. Nevertheless, when Derrick was announced to be out, I felt the tigger of disappointment. Of cos i know that I can't have best of both worlds. Felt that when he talked abt his parents, I was very touched. Though I didn't cry, but 2 of my colleagues did...
Next wk, will be Junyang and Weilian. Who will be out? Answer is obvious. Weilian. Why do i say that it will be him even though he is my most supported contestant? Cos I know that this society is very practical. Its ok, I've requested for the tickets for next wk's recording. Not sure if I'm able to get the tickets. Hope so. I'm going to enjoy myself if I can go. Most likely, it'll be the last time i can see weilian performing on stage as a contestant.
For the females...Predicted that Silver will be out. Now is left with Kelly and Xin Hui. Xin Hui is really improving a lot while Kelly is only "maintaining" her qualities. Just like Junyang.
Both the female and male finalists got "quality". It's going to be a tough fight. Let's wait for next week's competition.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home