Whatever will be

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Jigsaw puzzle!


I have finally bought my puzzles yesterday! $5 for 2 boxes. "Original" Precious Moments... Hahaha...my "auntie" instincts again? Perhaps...
Why do I say 'finally'? For the past few wks, my colleague and I've been doing the jigsaws at another colleague's place during lunch. And we have become addicted to it! Its been years since I last did. Hence, for the past 1 week, I have been frantically looking for "affordable" puzzles. Cos those originals are too expensive! Finally......Yishun has one! Sooooo happy! Both of us went down after work.... When we saw the stall selling the puzzles, we are happy like crazy and the designs are soooo cute! ENd up, we bought both of the same designs. As she says, we'll be putting at difft houses, so, its ok to buy the same! Hahaha...
Is this called "Take for granted"? Whenever there are pasar malams, we will jus browse around, never even really taking notice of the stalls selling jigsaw puzzles..... Now that I want to buy, then will I really take notice of them....
Yesterday's superstarz was quite a disappointment. Felt that Weilian did not sing to the theme yesterday. Maybe he was over-confidence? Anyway, have prepared myself already, in case he is eliminated tonight...

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 pm, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    Hei hei... can ask you... how you add the family blogs to your blog? a bit sua ku... :P

     
  • At 9:19 am, Blogger jaslene said…

    heehee....its ok....i also try try.... Must go to the HTML to edit. Mayb can call me :P

     

Post a Comment

<< Home