Whatever will be

Sunday, August 07, 2005

*Speechless*

I'm soooo excited...happy... emotionally wonderful... what more can I say?
Went to the superstar recording this evening... Was feeling very excited & stress since last Fri. Ever since I got to know that I've got the tickets, I've put in all my effort to ensure that nothing will hinder me from going to see the recording of the males' semis 3!
I've promised my companion (ie. hubby) that I will NOT scream, will be cool and calm. I wanted to buy whistle, but he forbid...
I was not seated at the 1st section. But I still can see the whole performance quite well. When the whistles are being distributed, I volunteered! I want the whistle! Hahaha!!! But when the performance start, I did not use the whistle at all! Why?! Cos his performance was very great that I kept sceaming! Hahahaha.... *Dun faint ok* :P
And when it's time for the judges to give comments, esp. the last judge Xu huan Liang, my tears flowed. Uncontrollably... Weilian's songs touched me. His improvement and strive to enhance his body movements and even walking steps touches me... Xu huan liang's comments further reinforces, thus, i cried! Hope nobody sees me... Hahaha... PPle who know me for a long time maybe thinking I crazy, at this age, still doing all these stuff... But, but I just, just... can't help it. :)
Further updates, my jigsaw puzzle near to completion photos. Left the borders...



My blog today will be rather long as in future, most likely i can only update my blog abt once a wk...
Anyway, hubby asked zyon this qn: "Got chicken 1st or got egg 1st?" What's your answer? Hahaha... Can update in my tagboard... :P

1 Comments:

  • At 11:03 pm, Blogger bearlyn said…

    Yeah!! U musT be really excited to get the tix ("p) I can visualise the change frm excitement to stress and finally that day comes =) keke..

    Hey, saw u in tv leh.. dun tell you which scene that I spotted you.. hahahha... well, kai xin jiu hao! It's not everytime that you get to do what you enjoy and to be able to be there for idols that you support!

    Weilian sang well today! Hmm, a little disappointed that Junyang didn't give us anymore surprise =p

    Know what? U made me want to do puzzel again.. is it contagious hobby?? kekeke... enJoYz!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home