Whatever will be

Friday, August 05, 2005

Thoughts...

Superstar again :P
Jason is out and Weilian is in for semis 3! ALthough i dun really like his performance for Semis 2, I still voted for him. And this is the highest number of votes so far (I won't say how many...:P).
Qn: Why do I still vote for him even though I dun really like his performance?
Is this "blindly" supporting? Maybe... jus felt that all along I've been supporting and i really want to see his next performance, so I voted more...
For the gals, Hui ping is out... Actually preferred her to Silver. But well, think her supporters not as many...
Now semis left 3. The 3 guys are all of whom I support. Shall see how next wk :P
Next Wed I will be shifting back to my main office building. No internet access. So you all won't be seeing me updating my blog that frequently. Hopefully I will be hardworking enough to post at night...

3 Comments:

  • At 4:56 pm, Blogger Annabel said…

    hoho! jason is finalli out! hehehe.. juz dun like him.. esp when i feel dat weicong deserves to be in Semis 2 :Þ

    well.. well.. headache next wk! but u'll b havin the 1st hand info on your favs' performances! realli pei fu your level of suppt for this prog/weilian.. haha!

    yue lai yue xin shang ni! muahahaha!

    keep up the good work! (^-^)"

     
  • At 12:13 am, Blogger bearlyn said…

    yea!! i also think jason should be out last nite.. and i really think he 'dui bu qi' his fans.. so many voted for him to get him this far.. yet he jus gave up.. want to lose.. yep, weicong deserves more than him leh!

    i'm also impressed like bel! keke.. but glad u r enjoying it!

    Now oni left 3 guys.. all 3 are so good =) Junyang, I support u!!

     
  • At 11:20 am, Blogger jaslene said…

    Heeheehee...thks for all the 'support' given to me...kekekez....
    Will update you all on wed!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home