Whatever will be

Monday, September 05, 2005

LaZy...



It has been quite sometime since i last blog...
Lazy? No internet connection in office is the biggest problem.
Getting used to it? Not really. Trying my best to. Last thurs went to watch the grand Finals of the superstar at Indoor Stadium!
No voting was done by me. Heehee... "Both K's got contract already. No need to vote" Thats my reason for not voting :P
Kelvin won. Of cos I'm happy. But still alright. Mayb cos I really went with a 'neutral' heart. JJ 's performance was great!!! Enjoyed and screamed myself thru'out. Even though the audience ard me was rather quiet. But Jo & I screamed like crazy. Haha...Blowed whistle, waved the 荧光棒.
My dear gd fren Sharon has just given birth to a baby boy Ervin or Erwin? Cant rem. heehee...
Congratssss!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home