Whatever will be

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Busy again ...

It has been a rather month in Apr and May...
Other than the peak filing, it was Zyon's first exam in his life! Pple ard me will know how paranoid I am. Cos his English is really poor :( I can't force him. Can only be patient with him... I'm trying my best not to flare up my temper... I have not been out during the weekends for THREE weekends already!!! It is killing me! Even got to forgo Lyn's house-warming :(
Even so, I didn't do revision with him as planned as he got too much of homework ...
During his exams days, I took half-days so that he can sleep longer and (hopefully) can concentrate better... His last paper will be 9th May... waiting...
Admist all the plannings and such, I was quite prepared already...
BUT... work came... of all the weeks and months, the new scope got to come late last wk! :(
I'm the back-up for the Email team for my buddy team and my team, with 3 temp staff attached to us. As the actual main person is busy with other "stufF", so as a back-up, I got to be "used"... And i got to start with Day 1, which is yesterday... End up, some leave which I planned, I couldn't take! Jus got to keep my fingers crossed as "tentatively" I'm supposed to cover her till 14th/15th May, depending if she can finish her "stuff" in time. And even if it is possible, I still got to cover her for the last week of May as she'll be on leave, and as-and-when she is not around. Hope I will have a breather in between...
Emails are very new to me and the contents are very wide... Guess it is bcos email is so convenient that pple can jus email us as-and-when they like? arghhh...... somemore, we got to clear other pple's backlog..... backlog = difficult and time-consuming cases ...
And, the other officer just went on ML, and I'm being asked to cover her areas... Come to think of it, I looked like a back-up? covering oic? arghhhhh......
If the areas which I'm covering I'm familiar, I'm fine with it... BUT... they are quite alien to me and pple already start asking me abt why this and why that?! So frustrating and disrupting and not interesting at all :( I really really hate to do coverage for things I dunno ...
haiz..... guess it is time to think abt the white envelope (aka resignation) again? hahaha... Let's see if my plan of handing the white envelope will succeed in 2 yrs time...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home