Whatever will be

Monday, July 23, 2007

Shopping with mil @ Vivo city

Last sunday, I "invited" my mil to go shopping with me and the 2 kids (hubby gotta work)...
Since she has not been to Vivo city before and I'm thinking of going to Nichii for clothes again, why not?
We went to HK Kim Gary's for lunch. It is really not bad leh, esp. the baked rice... yummy! Not forgetting the yuan-yang! Price is reasonable too! My 3rd time there! Haha...
At Nichii, chose 1 top for mil. Luckily she quite like... We tried the clothes and I bought the one for her. I bought one top for myself too! Hope she is happy lah... She knows she got a stingy daughter-in-law... hahaha... Then, we brought the kids to toyRrus to browse thru the toys and hubby came to join us... Went home shortly after that..
We will be going to BKK in sept together. [yes, u r rite... bangkok again....:( ]
4 of us, with my parents-in-law and one of the auntie... Looking forward to the short break...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:39 pm, Blogger Jo The Chin said…

    hei which day is your bangkok trip? coz I also going there for my company trip!!! :P maybe we around the same date!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home