Whatever will be

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Zyon's results

On Wed, zyon took back his papers... Here are his results:
Eng Paper II: 26/55
Maths: 72/100
Chinese: 66.5/80

So... Eng is expected... Maths and Chinese are above my expectations :)
So I think the leave taken and time spent is worth it!

Of cos, I know that his English needs more emphasis.... I have been and will continue...

Next Sat gotta go to his school to take his report book as well as to meet BOTH the Form teacher and his Mandarin teacher. Note that not all parents are required to meet the teachers. So, let's see what the teachers gotta say!

Workwise, next wk will be a breather for me from Emails for one wk, better than nothing lah... My colleague will be leading the email team for one week, thereafter, she'll be on leave for one week. Of cos, meanwhile, gotta to do other work also! :>

1 Comments:

  • At 11:01 am, Blogger Juliet said…

    Wow... well done, Zyon! Mei Mei Ah yee is so proud of you. Will get you a present ok.

    Poor mummy also deserve a treat. Must be stressed up right? Me still got 3 more years...hee.. but I also realised Joy is lazy..must scold then will do homework and do very very slowly somemore.*sigh*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home