Whatever will be

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Keys ...

Ever since zyon starts going to Primary One, he kept forgetting to bring this, bring that...
2 days ago, on Friday, he called me and said that he has forgotten to bring his uniform shorts! *sigh*... Blessing in disguise, hubby was sick and was on his way home. So I told him to pass the shorts to my mil.
After a while, hubby called me and said that my mil was very angry and grumbled that no matter how terrible my sil is with her, at least she is still willing to give her mum (ie. my mil) her house keys!!! Sigh....
Ever since she has shifted to my area few yrs back, she had been indirectly/directly trying to have our housekeys. You may ask me "Why?" I have no idea too. Maybe she just wants it? Maybe she wants to have a sense of belonging? I remember last yr when hubby, zyon & I went to bkk, She also asked for our housekeys from hubby. She say just in case she need to take something for Rachel and she offered to clean our house. But I told hubby there's nothing for her to take anyway and she dun have to trouble herself to clean our house. I refused to give in that time bcos I dunno how to open my mouth to ask her for my keys back!
Why my sil give her a set of her housekeys? Cos my mil used to like to go to her house to stay. ie. without telling them. Subsequently, she cleans up my sil's place for them. (She's paid for that) And now, my mil helps her to take care of her child with her maid. So, she does have a reason for having their housekeys! She likes to go to their house (and our house) without informing us. She has also spoilt many of my sil's things while cleaning her house.
There was once where she came to our house, brought along her clothings and said that she IS going to stay in our house, as usual, without informing us. Then, when we had a maid last time, she would come to our house to visit Rachel (then, a few months old baby) and would tell the maid not to tell us that she had came!?!??!! Even my bro or mum, who had our keys last time, would call me before they come....
No matter what reasons I have, I've lost. Bcos she is the caretaker for zyon now. And she told hubby that what if zyon forgets his things again?! And she flare up.... I told hubby to give her a set of our keys that very night. She is unwell and we couldn't afford to agitate her.... Just as I was telling hubby last night that I hope she will be too scared of hubby to come to our house to do this or that.... This morning, I woke up, finding a packet of breakfast on our dining table!!!
Fast right? *sigh*... You may think that it is so nice of her, blah blah blah... But, I just cannot stand the thought of someone is (was) in my house without my knowledge!!! I got fumed up and wanted to call her... BUT... I know that she is mentally unwell now.... So i got to endure....
In the afternoon, my fil called. Jus nice... I talked to him... He understands my point and he wanted to stop my mil this morning too. But he knows that she will quarrel with him if he try and stop her... I also told him to ask her to call before coming over cos I'm really really not used to it. But he said that it was too early in the morning. Then I told him that to leave breakfast here is ok, but pls stop her if she intends to come to our house to do something else..... He agrees...
*sigh*... I wonder what other fanciful things she is going to do ... gotta keep my fingers crossed ...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:59 am, Blogger Juliet said…

    Welll.. same same lah.. my mil also keeps asking us for house keys. I really wonder why? But I die die also wont give her. The last time when Stanley insisted to give it to her mum, her mum kept coming to us without informing us. Worst, she opened our cupboards, threw away my things, re-arranged our furniture, etc... poor girl, I understand how you feel...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home