Whatever will be

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Zyon's exams over!

Finally.... Zyon's exams are over! Yippie!!!
I was back in office today for the 1st "full-day" of the month...
Thought that I can clear the emailSSSsss in the taxq mailbox full-time today....
BUT.... got QAC to rush :(
haiz..... End up, only managed to do some approval for the temp staff, clear 4 emails after work... Left office almost 8pm. Still got lots more to go... And tomr is Friday... Nowadays I can only see my own emails for 5mins in the morning, 5 mins before and after lunch and 5 mins before I leave office...
Last Friday I stayed till nearly 9pm! WOnder tomr will be the same... Shld be bah. I haven't been going home sharp since the start of this May. Earliest time I went home was 7pm...
Last time we used to stay till after 9pm almost everyday but I don't feel as tired as now. Somemore, last time we used to stay back together, have dinner together, go gym together or even go quick shopping together!
Now??? :( our partitions are high, colleagues who stayed back AND sitting near you may not be close to you... Colleagues who stayed back AND close to you may not sit near you...
Maybe cos the stuffS (plus other pple's stuff) I'm doing now is too new to me. Last time we have gotten used to the work... Like what hubby say, maybe also cos nowadays I still got to worry abt zyon's work... Last time, I still can bake at night! OMG! Hahaha.... WOnder where has all my energy gone to?!
Old already??? No lah.... I havent reach 30 hor... Jus hope that this adjustment period... coverageS period will be over soon...
I find that when I'm feeling stress, I'll blog more... hahaha.... Guess blogging helps to relieve some of my stress :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home