Whatever will be

Monday, July 23, 2007

MIGRAIN :(

TOday i had my migrain attack. It will usually come after me once every 1-2 months :(
Today's attack was the worst ... It came with x times of vomitting. Colleagues asked if I'm pregnant! My face was white! NO! Dont think otherwise har!
Had my medication but it was of no help....... Afternoon got a meeting and I hoped that I can attend. After struggling for 1hr in office, I went to see doc and had mc for today. It is the 1st MC of this yr.
After the visit to the clinic, I ran to the ladies again. Almost vomitted. I took a cab home and tried not to vomit in the cab. I had a plastic bag with me, jus in case. I was so happy when I saw my block. But, vomitted in the lift, outside the lift, along the corridor, outside my door, luckily i got my plastic bag with me. Sighz... Still can't wait till I reached home. Back to home finally...
Slept for abt 2hrs, luckily din't vomit again... Craving for century egg porridge... DRAGged myself to buy @ coffeeshop downstairs.
After lunch, I felt much better... thinkin back, I wonder how i managed to come home!
Arghhh...

1 Comments:

  • At 11:19 pm, Blogger Allan said…

    Hope you're feelin much better now xxx DnA

     

Post a Comment

<< Home