Whatever will be

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Rachel's 1st ballet class

Yesterday was Rachel's 1st ballet class. The class was so popular that I got to book in advance! It is @ one of the CC. Initially I thought that since it was a Saturday, my mil can send her there. I can "escape"... But of cos, 1st lesson, I can't skip right?
After that, I realised that I HAVE to be there so that I can ensure that she practices and that her steps are correct at home! Of cos, I dunno how long her "burning" interest will last... But at least one term...
OMG!!! WHich means all my weekend mornings are burnt... Cos ZYon got to attend I can Read on SUnday mornings. At the same neighbourhood, too. I'm sick and tired of this place already... Haiz...Can see rachel? The K.P.O. one in yellow top and pink pants...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home