Whatever will be

Thursday, May 31, 2007

Last week with my temp staff ...

Yesterday was one of my temp staff, Edmund's last day. He is going to Tekong Island in 1/2 month's time :) Other than giving him a small gift, I give the 3 of them a treat to KFC also. Cos I'll be handing the Email task and the temp staffs over to my other colleague next wk. The treat is to thank them for helping me over the month. Of cos I told the other 2 that I wont be treating them on their last day... *burn hole in pocket if I do...*

On the way to KFC, met some other colleagues, they say "wow, so good har, treat them". I told them that they can't, cos they got 10 temp staff in their team while I got only 3! hahaha...


I saw Kia Heng playing witht he PSP and I asked them whose is it. EDmund heard wrongly and thought I asked what is it & he replied " This is a PSP".... Arghhh....... The 2 guys names Diana as the 'rich gal' cos she bought a PSP... They are all very nice pple... Edmund looks kind of serious yesterday... Guess it is always sad to leave once u r familiar and comfortable at one place...

Anyway, @ KFC, Kia Heng taught us a rather disgusting way to eat KFC's cheese fries...
To put chilli sauce and stir in with the cheese and fries.... Arghhh...... Anyway, it taste better than it looks! Try it next time!



Back to office, we took photos... I asked csh to take for us... Although she said that she is a bad photographer, I still insists that all will be ok... So how are the photos? You decide for urself...

Myself, Edmund, Kia Heng & Diana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home