Whatever will be

Friday, July 27, 2007

I look younger than my younger brother???

Today met brother for dinner...
Incident 1:
On our way to swensen's... We met someone and bro called her "auntie"...
This auntie looked at me with "weird eyes"...
woman's instinct... She must be thinking I am his gf? haha...
true enough, auntie told bro:"U never intro har?"
bro say:"This is my elder sista"
auntie says:"R u sure?"
bro say:"of cos!"
auntie seeked confirmation with me. I nodded my head.
auntie say:"But u look older than her!"
Hahahaha......I'm soooooo happy!!! Fyi, bro is 3YEARS younger than me...
Incident 2:
After dinner at swensen's, accompanied bro to laundry shop. Bro and the lady were talking...
Bro intro to lady: "This is my sista"
Lady :"Younger or older?"*implying that I am the younger sister...*
Bro:"She is 3 yrs my senior!"
Me to lady:"You've made my day!"
Hahahahah.....I'm sooooo happy AGAIN... This is the FIRST time that pple say I look younger than my bro! hahaha... Maybe cos I'm wearing casual wear today? Or maybe bro has looked older? heehee...
2 more yrs to reach the scary "3" and I'm beginning to mind abt this age thing... hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home