Whatever will be

Tuesday, April 01, 2008

I've got the pox too!

As expected, I've got the pox too! Doc say what i had was called "sub-clinical chicken pox". The poxes are much lesser and much smaller, cos I'm vaccinated few yrs back. And it will take one wk to recover instead of 2 wks!

They still itch but I'm trying to bear with it, trying not to scratch it...

Rachel jus got her new haircut... How does she look? surprisingly, this vainpot requested the haircut length herself! Shld I get the same haircut? hahaha...
And the next day... her first baby tooth dropped!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:42 pm, Blogger Annabel said…

    aiyo.. miss your gossip leh. hope to cya back at our new office soon!

    and btw, rachel looks so cute without a tooth! haha!

     
  • At 12:28 pm, Blogger jaslene said…

    Hi Mrs Darren ?X?
    Haha 1 month not in office, no gossip liaoz, u gotta share with me when I am back next wk!
    haha... now is a total of 2 teeth dropped!

     
  • At 1:58 pm, Blogger bearlyn said…

    Oh my! u also got chicken pox?
    Bear with it ya and hope to see u back in office again =)

    2 teeth dropped oredi? wow!
    but she seems pretty excited with the lost teeth =P

     
  • At 4:30 pm, Blogger Allan said…

    sorry i din know you got the pox too... take care and drink more water..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home