Whatever will be

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Insult ...

I have been telling many pple how "smart evil" Rachel is... Here is another incident which happened last weekend:
Zyon, Rachel and myself were sitting on my bed. 2 of them were talking while I'm watching TV program.
Hubby was @ living room.
The kids' topic of the nite was abt the colour of their iris... black/dark brown and so on....
Zyon: Let's see what's the colour of mummy's eyes?
Rachel: ok ok.... mummy what is the colour of your eyes?
I turned my head to face the kids and...
Rachel: mummy, OPEN your eyes!
The fact is, my eyes are already OPENED!
So, my dear daughter is actually telling me that my eyes are small!!! Arghhh......
And, initially I thought she is just passing a very innocent remark... But, immediately after her remark, she followed by an evil laughter......
Ok ok... I know that I have the smallest eyes in the family, but what an insult by my own daughter!
*Faintz*

1 Comments:

  • At 11:21 pm, Blogger bearlyn said…

    oh my! so cute! =)

    Dun take it as an insult.. she needs an equally smart mummy to understand her intention to tell pple of her big beautiful eyes..

     

Post a Comment

<< Home