Whatever will be

Sunday, December 23, 2007

xmas parties

15 Dec - Brought the kids to the RC xmas party. The kids got free tickets as they are students of the tuition center. I only bought one ticket for myself as hubby will not be interested. Auntie hor? No choice lah... free mah... hahaha.... and also, the kids enjoyed!!












22 Dec - Cousins, aunties & uncles came to my house for our yearly xmas party! Initial plan was to Juliet's house, but I forgot tt zyon has tuition on the day! So, few days before tt, we change the venue to my house. THanks to all my dearest tt this could happen! But this blur mummy *me!* again forgot on the actual day! His tuition starts at 3.30pm. At 4pm, my cousin allan asked me what time is zyon's tuition?
It was then I realised that I forgot!!! Hahaha.... finally i brought him down.
We had lunch, tea, dinner, played cards/mahjong, watch dvd movies... Then we exchanged our gifts! Most exciting part! Hahaha... 3 of us coincidentally bought the same gift: Espirit Towel. Just that it was difft. colour. AND... difft price cos we bought it at difft timing! Hahaha...
the 2nd picture shows the kids watching some dvd shows in my room....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home