Whatever will be

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Feeling down...

All of the sudden, i start to feel down.... As for the reason, I can't blog it down here... Shld I keep a "secret" blog??? Maybe I shld jus start one... hmmm...
Work-wise, I have been doing emails *again* since beginning of the month as my colleague has other stuffs to do. Supposed to cover her for one month before I proceed for the annual project. In addition, will be taking 2-3 days leave next wk.
However, after some discussions, we need to start earlier. From the 4th wk of OCt instead. Highlighted for coverage to start earlier but till now, no confirmed news yet... wait n wait... as usual. We can learn a lot of stuffs when dealing with emails. BUT.... some emails are jus too bo liao... wasting taxpayers' money in nation building...... haiz....
Home-wise, my own dad jus called me, to go for his annual RC dinner cum ge tai. I rejected him. I hate ge-tais! arghhh.... Last yr was a torture but of cos, I dare not tell him. And this yr, I rejected him.... guilty of cos.... but.... I really cannot take it! Haiz.... apologised to him and told him we will visit him instead... guilty...

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 pm, Blogger Annabel said…

    emails are realli disgustin. always make u feel "i knoe! i knoe! but i dunno how to tell u" or "i also dunno, how to advise u". so pek cek.

    cheer up gal. life is full of ups and downs. when u're down, think of the "ups".

    be happy! be contended!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home