Whatever will be

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Aching legs...

Recently has been quite regular in going to gym ...
twice a week during lunchtime, nothing more than that ...
It is the determination of my colleague which "pushed" me to go...
She will make sure I don't eat unhealthy food, esp after our gym session.
We will do use the cross trainer for 15-20 mins. Thereafter, do some stretching either at some other machines (I don't know what are the machines called!) or using the weights. Total for abt 20-30mins... Recently, the trainer taught us some excercises. Thats why my legs are in pain! sob sob :( So painful until I will avoid the stairs whenever possible!
Hopefully the aches will go away soon...
Our yearly project has started and my project this year is the same as last yr. No doubt the project is the same, the team members and the manager in charge are all new to this project, except for me! This year, my team members are more detailed than me. Both are experienced in other projects too! Very glad and happy working with them! As for the mgr, I can only say that difft managers have difft working habits/patterns. As subordinates, we just got to get used to the working styles of our bosses and be more independent along the way?? Adapting to changes???
Today we had the 1st unofficial meeting with the external vendor. For the consultants involved, likely it'll be difft. Sob sob again... I hoped that the consultants are the same as last yr. Just like today's meeting, they are able to give practical advice and reminders. This will save a lot of time during the project. We requested for at least one familar consultant. Anyway, the names will only be confirmed in early nov... 1 more month. keeping my fingers crossed though unlikely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home