Whatever will be

Monday, March 17, 2008

Chicken pox

Those in office may wonder where am I?
Missed me?
Haha...
I've been away from the office cos Rachel got chicken pox since last wk...
We only realised after we came back from Ubin...
Initially we thought it was the pox virus when we were still at Ubin, but after a while, we thought it shld be the bed bugs, until the doc confirmed tt it was the pox virus :(
99% she would have caught the virus in sch, cos there were a few reported cases 1-2 wks before Rachel got it.
Hubby has got it before, but for zyon & myself, we have not... I'm vaccinated but Zyon was not.
Keeping my fingers crossed. When Rachel recover, then will see if zyon gets it. Hopefully he doesnt, if not, I'm worried tt he is unable to catch up with his sch work and i got to use my leave OR hubby got to use HIS leave...
My risk of getting the virus mayb lower as I'm vaccinated... Who knows?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home