Whatever will be

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Updates...

Have been looking back at my blog and realised that I have not been updating as regularly as before...
Usually it is just a summary and such....
Time flies and we are approaching the of end 2009.
Looking back, I've made several accomplishments and have in mind several mid-term plans.
The yr end results for the kids isn't so good. Esp for Zyon... Well, he failed his Chinese exams and grades dropped drastically for Science. His Maths improved, but can be better. There are many careless mistakes, as usual.
As for Rachel, she has made improvements in her English and maintained her Chinese results, her favourite and best subject. As for Maths, she maintained her results and similarly, she can do better.
Well, I can say that I have tried my best to guide both of them. I guess Zyon has the genes of his father and Rachel, with my genes... Hahaha...
Anyway, getting mentally prepared and facing the reality of the "standard" of your child is very impt. Of cos, they may excel as they grow. I have taken 1 yr + to face the reality as well not to compare with others and such. It is not easy but I have tried. Of cos, we have to continue to maximise their potential. It is very much abt 'trial n error''...
I find that taking care of babies are so much easier. Others may beg to differ? This is a stage where parents got to worry abt the children's results, as well as their behaviour and upbringing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home